Build Partnerships with Other Brands

If you want to be successful when it comes to social advertising, it means you must fine-tune and refresh your ad creative using quantitative creative testing. Testing requires you to change out different elements of effective concepts and test how effective they are.

Some of the elements you can change on these ads include:

  • Video length
  • Ad copy
  • Images
  • CTAs
  • Colors

It is a cost-effective strategy to create variations of your successful ads. Try making this about 80% of your ad spend and the other 20% for developing completely new concepts.

Use the Power of Paid Ads

There’s no question that paid Sales Marketing Directors, Managers Email Lists advertising is a booming business. Paid social media and search ads are powerful traffic drivers. They are also a lower-cost way to acquire new customers. Based on your priorities and marketing budget, you can choose if you want to pay per impression or pay per click.

Build Partnerships with Other Brands

Co-branding is something that can help you achieve success, too. You can pool your resources with other companies, leverage each other’s influence and current customer base, and begin filling your sales funnel. Partnering with other brands is done by making customer acquisition a joint effort.

Create a Referral Program

Another way to get more prospects into your acquisition funnel is by creating a referral program. Ask your current customers to refer friends and family members. You can offer perks, such as discounts, when they do this. Believe it or not, this tactic is relatively low-cost.

Remain Transparent and Helpful

Sales Marketing Directors, Managers Email Lists

Make sure your product information and brand messaging remain straightforward to understand. You need to create calls to action that provide a clear path and evident benefit. When possible, including testimonials, product ratings, and media mentions.

Focus on Flexibility and Sustainability

Use your resources to execute and make changes to your customer acquisition strategies and campaigns. You should also put a digital content strategy in place to ensure your inbound marketing efforts are supported. You also have to be flexible and ready to change gears based on customer expectations and marketing conditions.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *